USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:19:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Buckeye Indoor Parking Announcement  (Read 3224 times)
d4hall
Veteran

« on: January 27, 2011, 01:48:02 PM »

This is an announcement concerning those parking and pitting inside on Friday, January 28th.

We are changing the time the doors open for parking and tenting from 7am to 12 noon for Friday.

What does this mean? It means that no one may pull their trailers inside, or set tents up, or mark off pit spots until after 12 noon. I will be there to coordinate parking at that time as usual. I would ask that if you arrive earlier then that, please form a line that starts in the parking area near the SE corner of the Voinovich Building and does not block the driveway.

This time change does not affect those that park and pit at the dock or in the parking area east of the open pavilion. Please respect any taped of reserved spots that I have in place.

If you know of any one that plans to park early inside, let them know of this change.

For those of you that may not know. Most of the inside trailer spots are reserved for Vendors, Club Officials, Club Members, and Workers. There are a few "First come, First Served" spots and those will be filled like normal. Some of the trailers have to be spotted in a certain order in order for everything to fit. I will control that when we open the doors at Noon.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at 614-402-6227cell.

Thanks,

Dale Hall
Indoor Director

Dale Hall
Columbus, Ohio
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: