USAC Racing Forum
November 24, 2015, 10:13:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FORUM?  (Read 2602 times)

« on: November 23, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »

I guess all the childish bantering got outta hand and they pulled the forum?  I guess I just don't understand why the opinions of so few outweigh the opinions of many?  would it not bet better to allow us a place to vent in writing, rather than vent on the track?  many things are changed and corrected without the notions of allowing the members time to digest or express a view, that's not only wrong but very discouraging.  why should only one person get to make a decision to stop something without providing the evidence?  I for one am tired of the knee jerk reactions and wish it would stop.  it's not right that the agenda of a few outweighs the necessities of the membership.  They certainly are not making any friends in QMA land right now.

as for this forum, I beleive that there are many out there right now that want to join, but have no tracks to do so.  So many rules for duel charters in such a short period of time, just like ERCP's!!    sorry just my .02 

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 07:30:20 PM »

Remember, one can always go to
QuarterMidgetAdults (QM Adults only )
This Week!   The final 4 months of QM1 being restored now!!!!!
QM2 ( the most populated QM forum on Yahoo )
This is where we all migrated after QMA shut down QM1

Neither of these groups are censored. 

Warning! you will most likely be offended by the Toad show, so enter at your own risk.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 03:58:53 AM by Vader » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Jump to: