USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:57:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Valken Is Now Offering Black Quarter Midget Wheels.  (Read 10852 times)
valken88
Rookie

« on: December 16, 2010, 12:11:26 PM »

It takes us 5 to 7 business days to complete, but we now have the black powder coating available. We need to be able to do a lot of 20 wheels at a time. The wheels will have a very nice durable finish. Please let me know if you will be in need of any of these wheels. We are now taking pre-orders, and our sponsored prices will be ($32.00 and $34.00) Thank You!

rob@valken.com - 856-812-2813 - (Dealers Are Now Being Accepted)

www.valkenracing.com
wesracing
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 02:47:45 PM »

Just wandering. It is no secret that in the past the Valken wheels have had issues coming apart. I know I seen 1 come apart towards the end of the 2010 season. Is this still an issue? I have not used these wheels in the past and only know what I have heard and what little I have seen. What was done to fix the issue? Thanks.
ssssmoke
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 05:51:51 PM »

where are valken wheels made?  thank you
Karnes29
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 06:51:57 PM »

I to have heard that they were having problems with the right front wheel but haven't heard if they resolved the problem
valken88
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 11:34:25 AM »

Thanks for the response.  We have never had any failures other than our right rear wheel on high banking tracks with three bolt mount hubs. To my knowledge, we had four failures.  This was mainly caused by design issues with our 6 holes in our mounting flange which was put there to make the wheels lighter. Since learning of this issues we have worked hard to quickly re- design the wheel without the 6 holes and we also added even more radius to the mounting flange of the wheel to aid in the strength at the center of the wheel. The reason we added this radius is that we learned from customers that pretty much all manufacturers had failures on their right rear wheel mainly because of the tires getting softer and heavy cars getting faster adding more force on that right rear wheel.

Now through our first year in quarter midget we received suggestions to change other designs that set us apart from everyone else such as outer lip which had higher height.  Now on our new super speedway wheels there will be no lip on the wheel.   Also, we worked very hard to make sure our welds on our wheels and our run out will set a new industry standard. That all being said, I have many customer that race on asphalt and dirt that insist on us still making the wheel with six holes because of the rotational weight loss. Our Super Speedway wheels have been tested on heavy cars at a few high banking tracks and the customers have been very happy with the new changes.

Our main goal is to offer the best quality wheel at an industry low pricing.  Along with our commitment to quality product.  We are also committed to marketing our racers.  If your child wins with our wheels, we want to feature him on our website, which is part of a $35,000 annual marketing program.  And we are also looking for new dealers to partner with for 2011.

For Any Questions Feel Free TO Call 856-812-2813 or email rob@valken.com
lawsonracing
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 03:14:25 PM »

1. How do you plan on supporting any teams when you never answer e mails? I have sent e mails and messages on here many times asking about the program, and never any responds. The only respond was a price quote but see below.
2. I got prices for Valken black wheels for less than your quotes on the sponsor program from a local distributor and no shipping?  Figure that ..

Lawson Ingold Racing
Sponsors: Mercedes Benz of Buckhead Performance Center, Sport Map ECU, Imhoff Eye Care; Altus Health Care; G-Force Racing
valken88
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 11:02:10 AM »

We sent you an email two or three times. I would suggest checking your spam folder. Just so you know Valken does have a phone number that i post one very post or please send me your phone number! Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: