USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:41:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: TIME TO JUMP SHIP...QMA TO USAC-CORRECTION  (Read 20180 times)
Phil
Veteran

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 11:05:57 AM »

Yes, I have heard the same thing of North Ga. being promised the grands, along with others that have had talks to leave QMA. Shouldn't Oaklane of had the grands before Mini Indy? What upsets me the most about this is the clubs out there that put in tons of time and effort to make a presentation to the NBOD only to have it wasted. Maybe that time wasted could of been spent promoting their club locally, or just with their families.

Qma will soon realize that going against their written procedures will have them over a barrel. They wont be able to change because shortly they will have to choose grands locations on a financial standpoint since its a large money maker for them. Nothing against any of the other clubs but Little T would have the greatest potential. 

Barry, I just hope your QMA club doesnt fall for the idea that "hosting the grands will bring the region together" and "it will bring more interest to the club", because it may for a short while but wont last.

Welcome to USAC Barry, and have fun.     
BARRY LANDAU
Rookie

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »

Both Cole and I would like to thank all of you that have welcomed us to USAC. We are looking forward to a great time with you. For the question that was asked with regards to why Waterford is not switching over.........well I can not answer that. There are very few people left and I believe the general consensus is why..... It is unfortunate for them, our reason was very simple, "is my kid as good as I think"? Last year there was some great competitors left in QMA and this year there will be very few. I want my son to drive with more then 2 other cars in a race.......very simple.

As far as the Grands.......well to me that is only one race and should not be the reason for staying with a sanctioning body that is really not for the kids........(more for the engine builders that are running it),(my opinion). I do not believe that QMA will award Waterford the Grands.......the people there now could pull it off in great fashion if they did get it but time will tell. Waterford is a class club and I wish them all the best of luck forever and hope that they throw the towel in like I did on QMA.

Anyways, again thanks to all and we will see you soon,
Cole and Barry Landau

PS: Blakely rules as Gallandt drools.................hahahaha
ogracing
Rookie

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 07:34:23 AM »

who is barry landau
GB3
Rookie

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 12:29:08 PM »

You won't be asking that question after a couple of races . You'll know .  Cool
DOUG GALLANDT
Rookie

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 03:08:50 PM »

He's the cheating bas@$?! ..... had to clean it up from my last post .... also sounds like a Blakely want a be. Lol. Just sayin. He's also a Waterford cast out. Lmao. Jk Buddy.
BARRY LANDAU
Rookie

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 05:17:29 PM »

Folks I am sorry for Mr. Gallandt's outburst, he is suppose to be on medication for delusional nightmares. Doug’s abnormality normally happens only during the Winter months while resting at “Happy Valley “ where the State of Michigan has requested him to stay for……..”the Off season”! Obviously, one of the Doctor’s must have left their computer on!!!
Please do not let this be a reflection on him for the summer months while his condition is not apparent!

Thanks
Barry

PS: BEWARE: Mentioning Mr. Blakely's name means an extended stay for Doug? lol

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: