March 19, 2024, 03:21:19 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: New to the site!!!!!!! Looking for some info!!!  (Read 10028 times)
sprint219
Rookie

« on: November 21, 2008, 09:07:41 PM »

Hey all....I'm new to the site and I am looking for some basic information.  I'm searching for some past race videos or DVDs.  Does anyone know of any companies that produce these besides Mills Video Productions.  Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Thank you

Chris Hall
Hall Enterprises
sprinter25
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 04:30:36 PM »

www.racewayvideo.com
USACMedia
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 05:21:59 PM »

We will be launching our online store hopefully sometime this week.  There you will be able to purchase, videos, books, and other merchandise.  And Yes 2008 Sprint Week.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 05:26:08 PM by USACMedia » Logged
sprint219
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »

We will be launching our online store hopefully sometime this week.  There you will be able to purchase, videos, books, and other merchandise.  And Yes 2008 Sprint Week.
Thank you for the insight......It's hard to believe with all the people that visit the forum, only two people have responded....Thanks....
Tripcrwn
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 08:42:56 AM »

You should be more specific. There are quite a few video professionals out there, but Mills and Raceway Video are two of the very best. How would we know what you are looking for...
dirtnonwingfan
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 01:04:39 AM »

Not sure exactly what you are looking for, so I included all I know about.  I am sure there are others.

www.highvistavideo.com
www.racewayvideo.com
www.motorsportvideo.com
www.mickeysprintvideo.com
www.mustseeracing.com
www.qualityracevideo.com
www.racingclassics.com (the incomparable Dick Wallen)

It is hard to go wrong with Mills Video Productions.  For the older races, there is just no competition.  Dick Wallen is the king.

Hope this helps.

Frank Daigh

Kevin
Administrator
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 10:53:22 AM »

Chris

The USAC Racing Store has two DVDs for sale currently. The 50 Years of USAC racing is full of the greatest moments in the sport, and the 2008 Sprint Week DVD is a current look at the best in non-wing racing. Thanks!
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: