March 29, 2024, 12:39:38 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: 02 NC Extreme- 82x37 inch car- For sale  (Read 4407 times)
Kendall42
Veteran

« on: November 14, 2010, 12:10:58 AM »

Looking for a bigger car or a car that you can start with and keep till your child is done, here is the car for you.
We purchased this car at the start of the 2010 season so we could run 3 classes in 2010.  It belonged to Nigel Mathias previously.  We raced it in Hvy 160 through the 2010 season.  Good car, good parts, easy for us to dial in everywhere we raced. 
Being sold as complete roller...just put in an engine and go racing.  I will put whatever axle gear you wish in the car to start.  I have some spare 2 peice wheels I can put in with the car.  Car is straight and has a good setup on it currently.  We raced it at Columbus for the last Midwest Thunder and Ohio State Championship series shows, then pulled the engine and it is sitting in the shop. 
Notables:
NC Caster camber blocks on front axle, aluminum axle, updated birdcages, cararra shocks (NC Specified shock numbers on car- 5/3 RF, 3 LF, 7/5 RR, 3/7 LR).

Priced to sell @ $1500 or best offer.  Going to leave it on here for a couple weeks, if it does not sell, I will put on Ebay.  Last Extreme I sold on Ebay (last winter) went for $2200 and I shipped it to Kansas!  Email me at brad@bradkendall.com for more info or pictures.
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: