USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 01:45:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NEW ANIMAL EXHAUST SYSTEMS...  (Read 13755 times)
brutepowerpipes
Rookie

« on: November 08, 2010, 09:10:05 AM »

Brute Power Pipes has the "NEW" animal exhaust system in stock.  These systems have the 3 muffler collector system on them and show big gains over old animal exhaust.  Call today 317-627-4090

BRUTE POWER PIPES
317-627-4090
http://www.brutepipes.com
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 01:29:14 PM »

Brute,  I am interested to hear as I am sure everyone else is about the "big" gains you have found in the "New" exhaust.

Can you give use your dyno numbers for both Jr and Sr animal that shows the pipe that was spec'd in 2010 to the new specs?

Eric Rankine

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 02:14:13 PM »

I am very interested in seeing the data to support this too so I can make an educated purchase if that is what we need to do.

In the ebay add it says these pipes placed 1st and 2nd in both classes at the Eastern Grands this past year.  I assume that means in Lt and Heavy World Formula, correct?

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
wesracing
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »

Scott,
     The new specs that USAC is allowing is not discontinuing the old exhaust specs. Your pipe from last year will be good for this year. If Brute found power gains with this pipe then they would be the first ones to tell me they found a noticeable power gain with the new specs. Nobody else has told me of a power gain by running this pipe. I believe this new system is only out there to give another option. Ask your engine builder what he thinks.
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 03:28:21 PM »

Brown,   From what I know the reason for the change in the rules to allow you to ALSO use a WF type exhaust was not to make the Animal class faster. The reason for the change was to change the sound of the Animals. The new exhaust for the animal can be bought for around $150.00. The existing exhaust sells for $100.00. It was suggested that making this change will help to continue to grow this platform and with the price of the WF exhaust coming more in line with the original exhaust why not make that change sooner than later.

Eric

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
brutepowerpipes
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 04:22:22 PM »

Eric, we have sent the new animal system out to 2 seperate engine builders, that both have computerized Hewitt inertia dyno's.  The only engine that these have been tested on is the sr. animal.  From what they reported back to us was between 1-3 tenths of h.p. better on average throughout the entire dyno run, this was back to back against our animal pipe from last year and the new one.  Is this a BIG gain, I think so others may not.   We work very close with several engine builders to try and improve our products when we can.  Hope this helps.

I agree with what wesracing said, you need to check with your current engine builder and get their opinion on what exhaust to run.  I am sure you will get differant opinions with differant engine builders.  

If anyone has anymore questions please feel free to contact me at the shop

Thanks,
Jason Shores
Brute Power Pipes
http://www.brutepipes.com
317-627-4090
monday-friday 9am to 6pm
saturday 9am to noon
sunday closed...

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 04:28:26 PM by brutepowerpipes » Logged
Griffin Brown Racing
Feature Winner

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 08:46:49 PM »

ok

Scott Brown

--------------------sponsors----------------------------------
Baker Racing Engines
Orr Motorsports (for all your motorsports needs)
Klotz Lubricants
Covington Coney's
Moore @ Associates
Brute Power Pipes ---www.brutepipes.com
One Stop Auto
Whitley Welding & Fabricating
wesracing
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 09:43:21 PM »

Scott,
 What happened to your first post? You can't speak your mind anywhere without being censored! lol.
atfd404
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 08:44:44 AM »

We have run Brute Power Pipes on our quartermidgets for the last two seasons with great results and with different engine builders. We have used the honda and world formula systems we never got a chance to run the animal engine but when we are in a game of tenths and three tenths is a huge gain. I stand behind Brute because all of my stuff ran better with these systems on the motors. Also one thing that handlers need to know that the tech support on these exaust systems is great all questions were answered in terms that I could under stand. Run these systems back to back like I did and the watch will speek for itself.
Jeff Steele
Griffin Brown Racing
Feature Winner

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 10:18:29 PM »

Scott,
 What happened to your first post? You can't speak your mind anywhere without being censored! lol.

I guess it went to the same place as your comment about rookie wins being meaningless!!!!!!! LOL!!

Scott Brown

Baker Racing Engines
Klotz Lubricants
Covington Coney's
Moore @ Associates
One Stop Auto
wesracing
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 04:40:39 PM »

All my posts are still on here. My wife doesn't erase my post even if I do say something she don't like! lol!
Griffin Brown Racing
Feature Winner

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 06:54:37 PM »

His wife didn't erase his either... He is a big boy and can decide on his own if he wants to take his wifes recommendations!  I'm just his consultant lol!

Scott Brown

Baker Racing Engines
Klotz Lubricants
Covington Coney's
Moore @ Associates
One Stop Auto
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: