USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:38:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: .25 on kart track  (Read 19320 times)
Kendall42
Veteran

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2010, 12:14:30 AM »

Doug and others...I bought a new video editing software and have been playing with it today.  I created a video of one of the heats and the feature from Little E!  I put music to the video...over the original sound!  But if you listen closely, you can hear the original talking Doug and I were doing.  I am currently posting it on You Tube and Facebook, cause the SW allows me to post directly from there!  Cool stuff!  Don't have the link yet, but will post it for You Tube video once it is completely uploaded. 

We are planning to run the Delta Plex.  Austin LOVED it and walked away with 2 trophies in our 2 weekends there.  Noah did not win the last weekend last year! LOL  Austin ALMOST did...close second.  I have flyers I will be handing out in Ft. Wayne next weekend for the Grand Rapids Arena race.  The more the better! 
Kendall42
Veteran

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2010, 01:16:42 AM »

Here is the link to You Tube vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK9ugPVTdI8

Brad
dherndon
Rookie

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 02:28:47 AM »

LOL....that was cool.   Thx for sharing it Brad.  And I love the Back in Black "remix".  ;-)
DOUG GALLANDT
Rookie

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 09:13:12 AM »

Brad that was a cool video. I like the song that was good  You can also hear Gary pretty good in the back ground. Pretty funny stuff.  Lol. And yes a correction about Delta Plex Noah did not win the last one BUT won everyone in both classes before that. Lol. Good luck up there and have fun it was a real good time. Let me know how u guys do.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: