USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:03:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: qma region 4  (Read 7805 times)
ogracing
Rookie

« on: November 17, 2008, 08:08:45 AM »

the ballots that are due by nov 30 don't bother qma national board has already apponited those people because they are running unopposed.no big deal right? no this is just a fine example of the national board making up the rules as they go along just like they did with the original region 4 board.mabee thats why they took down their forum congrats to the new qma region 4 puppets
JOKER MOTORSPORTS
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 10:30:41 AM »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND I USE THAT TERM LOOSELY, YOU ARE ALL ACTING LIKE LITTLE KIDS,MY TOY IS BETTER THEN YOUR TOY ATTITUDE. REMEMBER THIS IS ALL FOR OUR KIDS, NOT OUR PRIDE. WE ALL NEED TO LOOK IN OUR HISTORY BOOKS AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO CART AND IRL. THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR KIDS SPORT WHEN OUR EGOS OVER RIDE OUR COMMON SENSE. MR TRIBBLE HAS A FOOT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. SO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

TIM SANDERS
Swartz
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 01:04:53 PM »

You want to compare quarter midgets to CART and IRL? Seriously?
My comparison would be to kart. There are 8 sanctioning bodies that I am aware of in the US. Each with different agendas and rules. All doing quite nicely I believe.
ogracing
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 03:25:46 PM »

joker motorsports mabee if the nbod and thier region 4 puppets would stop treating the handlers and parents like kids that don't think for themselves we would not have this problem.WAKE UP PEOPLE AND THINK FOR YOUR SELF INSTEAD OF WHAT PEOPLE TELL YOU TO THINK
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: