USAC Racing Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:23:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to all my competitors  (Read 3379 times)
miketsmith
Feature Winner

« on: October 05, 2010, 08:35:23 PM »

Chandler asked if I would send a message out to all the boys and girls he got to race against this season and tell them he really had fun racing with and against them. Win or lose we enjoyed the company and new friends we got along the way. Although he was all about driving while on the track, he really liked playing with each of you when not racing.
USAC, we all deep down inside know they did a great job in running the shows and keeping us all in check. I myself got a little hot with them one time but I looked back and asked myself, what if I was in their shoes, would I want their jobs, the answer was no and I really learned just how important it was to be able to go out and just race without all the headaches of running a track. I was more focused on my driver and car which really helped us prepare and have a better second half being more consistent than the first half.
So, next year when you rush to Rick or whom it may be, remember, they are human and they are watching the whole race while we really are just concentration on our driver. See you all next year and have a great off season.

MCS Motorsports
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: