USAC Racing Forum
June 22, 2018, 08:52:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: USAC free pass  (Read 1881 times)
clouser motorsports
Posts: 1

« on: September 15, 2010, 12:28:38 AM »

I saw below that all that is needed to use the free pass is a birth certificate and no other organization affiliations.  If i were to enter my daughter for the race at eldora using the free pass what class would they allow her to run.  She is currently 8 with her birthday not till January.  She has been racing for two years now and it has been at a non affiliated track for qma or usac.  She has been running unrestrestricted 120 with the senior qma rules (weights) and 160 unrestricted.
National Champion
Posts: 311

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 08:29:45 AM »

I would suggest that you call or email James at the USAC office and speak with him. I would provide him with the Rookie/Novice Directors name and contact information at the club you race so that he could speak with them.

Per the rules she should be fine for running Sr Honda but in the 160 class you are required to have one year in a unrestricted class prior to running the 160. Or you can get approval from your Rookie Committee. You can find this explained better in the "Owners Garage" section on this website. Go to Appendix II and look under section 1712 Class and Division Structure. Item #8

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!