For those families attending the 2nd Annual "Little Hoosier 100" we have a special bonus. Tours of the manufacturing facility where the tires are made. To reserve your spot please RSVP to the Ms. Kelley below.
Hoosier Tire Tour at their Plymouth facility on Friday, July 30th, 2010.
We are excited to have the racers and their families come and learn more about our tires. We want to show them how we take pride in our product so they can continue to be loyal customers throughout their racing years.
For your safety and that of our employees all people participating in our tours must comply with the following guidelines
1. Shoes: must have full shoes - no open toe, no open heal (tennis shoes recommended)
2. Must wear long pants - no shorts
3. Never cross yellow lines that are designated work areas
4. Many of the machines are automated, so please do not put your hands near the machines.
5. Camera's and cell phones are not permitted in the factory
6. Everyone must stay with their guide and together in his or her group.
Those who wish to tour need to pre-register by July 23rd, so we have an idea of how many will be coming.
The tour will be focusing on the .25 Midget Tire Department, which will last about 15 - 20 min per group:
.25 Midget building machines
.25 Midget Presses
.25 Midget Shrink-wrap machine
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.