March 28, 2024, 07:35:40 PM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: 2007 Stanley  (Read 4714 times)
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« on: June 21, 2010, 10:10:51 AM »

We have a 2007 Stanley for sale and will sell it just about anyway you want it.  It can go as a complete race ready car, a roller...etc.  This car is really nice and has many upgrades.  It was the perfect Rookie/Novice car for us and has been a great Jr Honda car too, but we joined a team that runs Nervo cars so this car isn't needed any longer.  It has Zero Error ceramic bearings all the way around, titanium brake rotor, zero error splined axle, lightweight front wheel hubs and ARS Shocks...etc.  It also has a custom built tiny fuel tank that holds only 27 ounces, which is enough to run just over 100 laps in the Jr classes, but doesn't waste any extra weight.  The paint is also a custom metal flake paint job that is just beautiful, especially when the driver is running a victory lap! Smiley

We will go through the trailer and include any of the spares we have for it.  I know there is a front axle, some steering arms, a spindle bolt...etc.

Race ready with a USAC (not thailand) 120: $3250
Without shocks: $2650
Without shocks or the 120: $2250

You can see pictures of the car here: http://freitasracing.com/photo.htm

I will strap the car to a pallet for shipping, but you must pay all shipping charges.  We can also deliver to the Battle at the Brickyard in a few weeks.

Message me here or call me at: 727-505-9772

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 07:59:06 PM »

Car is sold!

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: