USAC Racing Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:29:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: East Coast Challenge: Thanks NCQMA!  (Read 7131 times)
CrewChief6
Feature Winner

« on: May 31, 2010, 10:08:20 PM »

Just wanted to drop a note in to say "thanks" to the NCQMA folks. We had a great time at the East Coast Challenge Race #2. Despite the weather, I think the event went extremely well.

(Next up is our home track in Tampa. Hope you all can make it. It's the superspeedway of quarter midget racing. Drop in for a race in June. It's just a few days before the big USAC Disney event!)

Lyra Solochek
isaaksolochekracing.com
Sponsors: DWT, LAT Racing Oil, AMSOIL, ZeroNine, racinggraphics.com, Family Eyecare of Westchase, Circle of Life Animal Hospital
racecar99
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 09:06:05 AM »

Does anyone have any idea when and where the points may be posted for the East Coast Series? The Next Gen Points are posted but nothing can be found on the USAC Website of any of the Tracks website.
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 05:22:08 PM »

I agree with Lyra, the NCQMA folks did a superb job with ECCS Race #2. Everyone we came in contact with was super friendly, & the whole thing ran so smoothly. Hope to see you all at our home track in Tampa.....

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 11:32:36 AM »

Yes, thank you to everyone at NCQMA for putting on a great event.  It was a fun racing weekend!

Well except for the guy that came by on Friday and said we were parked wrong (we were parked across the spots so we wouldn't be in the grass) and insisted we had to park in the grass so the trailer opened into one of the spots.  In the end the wrecker driver knew very well what to do to pull us out quickly, so I am sure we weren't the first to get stuck there.

Hope to see everyone in Tampa on the 12th!

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
dherndon
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 06:18:03 PM »

That was me.....
debi speed
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 12:24:50 AM »

Ms. Allison/ President of the NCQMA was nice enough to take charge of keeping the points for the East Coast Series.

If they have not posted the points standings check www.TBQMRA.com which shows what previous race results it had received from Ms Allison, as well as those from the last ECC race # 3 held at Tampa Bay on June 12, 2010.

The Next East Coast Challenge Event scheduled for Florida on August 6-7-8 in conjunction with the USAC/MOPAR .25 National Tour event touted as the 'Back To School'

Should you have any concerns or questions regarding Ambassador Racing feel free to call 1-877-634-1076.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: