USAC Racing Forum
March 18, 2024, 11:39:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: June 5th national race at Kokomo  (Read 6369 times)
wesracing
Veteran

« on: May 18, 2010, 02:51:53 PM »

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that KQMC has been trying to raise money to put in a soft wall for next year. This is an expensive purchase, but a very good investment. For one fundraiser we are going to hold a spaghetti/ fettucini dinner on Saturday,June 5 during the national race. It will be catered by Fazoli's and you will recieve either spaghetti and/or fettucini, breadsticks and a salad. The cost will be $5 for kids and $8 for adults. Half of the money will go towards buying our wall. I would like to see how many people are interested. I do have presale tickets and I will have them at Mac-o-chee for the Midwest Thunder Event. If you are interested then please come see John Sargent. Buying your tickets in advance would help us out a lot so we can have an idea of how many people will be eating with us. Our concession stand will be open in the day time and Fazoli's will be there from 5pm till 8pm.  We are also planning a bake sale for dessert. So, if you are planning on being at Kokomo on Saturday day/evening, your support would be appreciated. Thanks from the KQMC.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 04:06:27 PM by wesracing » Logged
McCune Motorsports
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »

Just a few things about this weekend
The concession stand will be open for breakfast from 7-10 both Sat. & Sun.  We will close for a while after breakfast to change things over.

Friday from 1pm until 7pm we will be open with a special of
Pulled pork sandwich
or
Cheeseburger
or
2 hotdogs
baked beans
coleslaw
small drink
$5.00

Saturday & Sunday will be our regular menu

Don't forget about Fazolis Dinner on Saturday night  all money will go towards the soft wall.

Hope to see everyone this weekend at the concession stand

Kelly

Scott McCune
McCune Motorsports
------------------------------------------------
Loose Moose Motorsports
Northside Marine
FTL Global Carriers
USAC Developmental
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 09:20:04 PM »

It's shaping up to be a great weekend of USAC Racing in Kokomo, we hope to see everyone there!

Special thanks to all the Kokomo members for getting the facility ready for the big event this weekend!
JP3Racing
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 12:59:25 PM »

Will we be able to keep our RVs connected to our trailers or will we have to unhook and move to somewhere else?  Just need to know if I need to bring an additional generator.  Thank you.  John pitman
McCune Motorsports
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »

You will not have to unhook.  If you have a big motorhome and trailer you may have to park in the front where there is no electric but if you have a generator that will not be an issue for you.  Look forward to this weekend. 

Scott

Scott McCune
McCune Motorsports
------------------------------------------------
Loose Moose Motorsports
Northside Marine
FTL Global Carriers
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: