March 28, 2024, 10:47:56 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Need to find 82 inch car- borrow-lease or buy! HELP  (Read 6372 times)
Kendall42
Veteran

« on: May 04, 2010, 08:47:12 PM »

We are in our last year of QM racing as Austin is 15.  So, I do not want to BUY anymore cars!  We have 2 NC 82 inch cars.  I have a dilemma going into this USAC season.  We are running the 5 National Champ series races in OH and IN.  We are also running all the "outdoor" Midwest Thunder shows.  My plan is to run Austin as a Hvy Honda and Hvy 160 on Saturdays and Sr. Animal on Sundays.  See the problem?  I have 2 cars, 3 motors and want to run 3 classes.  For the 2 day shows with Honda Saturday and Deco/Briggs Sunday, we are fine, I will just swap motors around.  But there are 2 events, including Indy, where this does not work!  So for those 2 weekends, I need a 3rd car to put a motor in so I can keep him in the points in all 3 classes. 

I would prefer to borrow or lease a car if at all possible.  I would prefer NOT to have to buy a car to use for 2 shows.  But if I could find one for the right buy...I will consider it. 

Please let me know if you can help out!!! 

Brad Kendall
734-646-3500
Kendall42
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 09:02:38 PM »

82 long.....37 or 39 inch height. 
jcksn65
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 05:34:16 AM »

The 2009 Toyota Prius is loaded with accident-protector airbags that ensure the protection of both the driver and its passenger. Among them are antilock brakes with brake assist, traction control, and full-length side curtain airbags as well as front-seat side airbags to protect the driver and passenger from unexpected or sudden frontal impacts. The Base and Touring Trim level are provided with a Stability Control System.

Hybrid Synergy Drive

The 2009 Toyota Prius has a special Hybrid Synergy Drive located underneath its hood. This Hybrid Synergy Drive drivetrain consists of a 1.5-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine and has two electric motors, one of which is functioning exclusively as a generator that allows the car's battery pack to recharge. This is also the first one with front wheel drive. The power is routed to a specialized automatic transmission that is continuously variable. The gas engine is so powerful that it produces up to 76 horsepower and 82 pound-feet of torque. The power delivery of its engine motor is smooth and consistent while it is cruising or while running on its top speed.

Read more at Car Loan 
SAKMotorsports
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 04:20:52 PM »

I have two 37" cars for sale that are cheap......One is set up for Honda the other one is set up for a deco.....

Thanks
hmltn4
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 11:30:52 AM »

http://www.usacracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,3055.0.html
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: