USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:42:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: rumor of circleville raceway park building a .25 track for 2010  (Read 12346 times)
gadams
Veteran

« on: October 16, 2008, 09:08:43 PM »

i talked to a rep from crp today who said they are looking at building a quarter midget track next year with possible sanctioning through usac, this is not for sure, but with the facility they have in circleville it would be nice.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 09:14:47 PM »

When we were there about a month ago, I talked to him about quarter midgets and he was not opposed to running Quarter Midgets at their track.  They already have a track that they are expanding for the karts and will just use an oval portion of it for Quarter Midgets.

gadams
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 05:48:44 PM »

I talk to Steve Tatum today who owns circleville raceway park he confirmed that usac had looked at his facility and he showed me where the quarter midget track was going in. The facility there is real nice and would be a great addition for us to race at. Steve asked that i pass along this to the forum and to to stir up some more interest. So if you take the time read this, take a look at circleville raceway parks website, they also have rental racecarts for us adults who spend so much time wrenching and not playing, one more quick note he hopes to have the track ready by the spring of 2009 not 2010 like i thought originally.
kristicreek
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »

Will the track be dirt. Where is cirlceville
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 03:39:10 PM »

It's an asphalt track and it can be seen at their website http://www.circlevilleraceway.com/

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: