USAC Racing Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:08:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Metro Atlanta Car Count  (Read 6678 times)
GAQMRacers
Rookie

« on: April 12, 2010, 12:38:09 PM »

Does anyone know what the total car count for the weekend was? It was a GREAT event!!
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 12:51:01 PM »

Looks like there was 107 on Honda day and 62 on Briggs/Deco day for about 169 cars total. 

Was a fun weekend overall and our kids loved the big track on Saturday night.

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
PBCorreaRN
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 02:06:13 PM »

This was our first experience away from our home track ever and I have to say we had a lot of fun!! It was challenging at time for our whole crew, but all in all the race was a lot of fun and I want to say thanks to all the people in metro atlanta and James at USAC for making it a great event. I had no idea what to expect but it was a good experience and we were glad we made the trip!
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 02:20:34 PM »

I agree with that.  It was a good weekend...maybe a little warning about the giant hill we were going to have to push our cars up might have helped. Smiley

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 05:55:38 PM »

LOL - I'm with ya' on that one, Scott! Definitely got our exercise for the week, huh? Smiley

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
dherndon
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 11:21:07 PM »

Whoever the guy was that directed me to the spot right next to the BBQ cooker really did me right......both for the smell and the lack of having to push the car up the hills!    ;-)

We too really enjoyed our first visit to MAQMA and look forward to coming back...hold my spot!  And bring the BBQ back!  ;-)

Dave.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: