USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ATL Question....  (Read 6390 times)
PBCorreaRN
Rookie

« on: March 28, 2010, 10:25:46 PM »

So on the itinerary for ATL it says that Jr. Rookie is Saturday, I assume that this means I should be completely done on Saturday correct?? I should be able to book a hotel for Only Friday night...

I just wannna make sure I get this stuff right... Thanks guys!
d4hall
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 11:24:55 PM »

I have a simular question. I see that on the posted format for both the Eastern and Midwest District Championship races that they are the split format style with Rookies and Hondas on Saturday and Decos and Briggs on Sunday. Is this correct? We now have our son's baseball schedule and are trying to figure out which races we can make.  The following link is where I got the information.

http://www.usacracing.com/quarter_midgets/schedule_qm

If this is the case it will make our schedule workout great.

Thanks,

Dale Hall
Columbus, Ohio

Dale Hall
Columbus, Ohio
miketsmith
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 08:53:00 PM »

I believe each of are correct. I am sure our club president told me the same. Just for your information, about 100 yards from our track is the 1/2 mile track that is hosting a big USAC race that Saturday night. I believe all the drivers get in free, at least I know they do every Saturday we race and they have races. Look on our web-site and I believe it says the same about the drivers getting in free to the events on the big track.

Thanks,
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 01:18:23 AM »

Mike,
That race Saturday night sounds cool! We'll have to check that out while we're there...

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
dherndon
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 11:51:45 AM »

Paula, i was thinking the same thing, but decided to stay saturday night....after the LONG day in NC last weekend.   I'm only 2 hours away from MA so i'm better off than most, but Jake and I have the "weekend to ourselves, just the guys" so we're gonna stay Sat. night too...may go to the other track nearby if we finish nearby!  Great idea!  Email me if you guys are going earlier Friday...i'm thinking of taking Jake down to the Aquarium Friday afternoon.....
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: