USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:38:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: To the North Carolina club and members,  (Read 3920 times)
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« on: March 28, 2010, 10:05:48 PM »

Thank you for hosting an awesome event at your incredible facility.  Our boys had a great time and really loved your track.  Not much else to say other than thank you and we can't wait to come back and race there again.

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
USAC Developmental
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 11:21:45 PM »

Scott,

You hit the nail on the head.  First class facility!

Thank you to all the members for having the facility in tip top shape for a great weekend of USAC Mopar .25 Midget racing!
miketsmith
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 08:48:35 PM »

I have always said it is sad that they can not host an all week National. It is the finest facility you will ever go too. There are other's out there also and I hope to run them this summer. I would also like to point out that the gentleman from Oaklane with the deep rustic shirt on, really worked his fanny off pushing car after car on the track. He along with the entire group of parents from each racer really worked together all weekend and I praise each one of you. I felt like I was at the track with an entire family. Although we were on a time crunch, USAC and all the parents worked great together to make the weekend great.

Thanks too all!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: