USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:33:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: MAQMA (Georgia) first race with USAC**Awesome**  (Read 6929 times)
odogracing
Veteran

« on: March 21, 2010, 06:18:51 PM »

Great day of racing!  Everything went relativley smooth.  Thanks to all who helped make this day be one to remembered.  If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me or any of our clubs board members.  We are always happy to assist. 

Tim O'Donnell
maverick1090@hotmail.com
706-372-4480

GAQMRacers
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 07:14:45 PM »

I agree Tim!! It was a GREAT day. Everything went very well and I think everyone had a very enjoyable day!!
USAC Developmental
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 09:37:18 PM »

Glad to hear great job everyone!
lawsonracing
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 10:15:29 AM »

Yes it was a great racing! 

Lawson Ingold Racing
Sponsors: Mercedes Benz of Buckhead Performance Center, Sport Map ECU, Imhoff Eye Care; Altus Health Care; G-Force Racing
miketsmith
Feature Winner

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 11:40:46 PM »

There was some real good racing. Although there was only around 35 cars, I bet there were at least two or more in each class that have a realistic chance at winning a National. I know there were some Grand National winners from last year racing this weekend. Cars from Florida, Tennessee, and Georgia made up the field. Once people come race the track, they will come back again. By April I bet we have at least 60 or more, and at the Qualifier over 250.
ezoner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 10:12:53 AM »

What gearing should I start with for Hvy Honda.  Never been to the track.
lawsonracing
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 05:06:30 PM »

It was great not hearing" We need judges in the tower"  especially after we got taken out in warm up on heat race. I was able to fix our car for main. thanks Mike Smith for at least trying to get us back on the track until we saw a bent shock and radius rods. it all ended well with a good finish for us in the main. I really like flag person and steward making the calls, we had no issues with it at all

Lawson Ingold Racing
Sponsors: Mercedes Benz of Buckhead Performance Center, Sport Map ECU, Imhoff Eye Care; Altus Health Care; G-Force Racing
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: