USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:19:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: "Mickyard" Info Now Available  (Read 8218 times)
USAC Developmental
« on: March 08, 2010, 12:28:58 PM »

For those looking to make hotel reservations the info is now available for the Inaugural USAC "Mickyard" .25 Midget race at Walt Disney World.

Below is a link to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Site:
http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/

Lodging Info:
http://www.usacracing.com/assets/files/qm/garage/2010_Disney.pdf

gadams
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 06:57:25 PM »

According to particapant package accomadations you get a 2 day base ticket as part of the package, it also says you have a choice of resorts or the campground. After talking to a rep from disney sports, i was informed that we only have a choice of all star sports or the campground and that the packages don't include a park ticket, all we get is a free round of mini golf. They also told me that per the contract with usac we don't have the option of th carribbean beach resort. I am trying to find out which info is correct so i can make reservations. I just wanted to post this incase anyone else trys to book through disneys sports and gets the same hassel i got. Thanks Greg Adams
miketsmith
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 08:44:41 PM »

I have about 160 people going with us and the rates I have are awesome. We have a 7 day pass for the parks along with 40 rooms. The only thing I do not know is I see that there may be a $13 a day pass to get into the complex. Can anyone find out if the USAC fans and families have to pay each day this amount just to watch our event? There has never been a charge for fans to watch .25 racing and I do not want anyone coming to watch from anywhere to have to pay and not know about it. This could be a hidden cost that would really hurt our fan support for this event.
jenevans
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 11:51:21 AM »

I am a race mom and a travel agent and I just wanted to let the .25 racing families know that I am booking the Mickyard Disney Packages for the same rates as Disney, BUT I am giving a percentage of my earnings from Disney back to your home track for each family that books with me. My email is jennifer@abysmalblue.com and you can call me (770) 366-5918 with any other questions.  Disney would not allow USAC to post my info on the main page, but I am authorized to book the same USAC packages and I have already been working with a few families.  I look forward to hearing from you and meeting all of you at Disney.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 03:56:34 PM by jenevans » Logged
USAC Developmental
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 01:15:50 PM »

The $13 charge for admission should not be on there as our track will be on the property but outside the gates of the Disney ESPN Wide World of Sports complex.  I have spoken to the Disney folks and they are in the process of getting this removed.

Thanks for everyones patience on this as we are working hard with Disney to make this event fun and big success for all involved.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: