USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:04:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LETS GO RACING!!!  (Read 8215 times)
Melmo
Veteran

« on: October 08, 2008, 05:30:02 AM »

I don't know but the way I look at it is let's go racing. Kokomo only has one more race this Saturday which  is QMA after that were done for the year. So why don't James get with the Kokomo club and get them some insurance for one big finial race for the season which will be USAC rules. This way we won't be asking a lot of questions what if this and what if that. There is still some good weather left and that's why several people can come and see what USAC has to offer which in my book will surprise many and we will have something to go on for next year with one race under our belt!!!

Melmo In The Fast Lane!!!
Swartz
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 09:19:16 AM »

Ok, so what are the rules?
Melmo
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 03:17:22 PM »

I don't know that's why I say let's have a race and find out!!!

Melmo In The Fast Lane!!!
mollylewisracing
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 09:23:11 PM »

First rule is no running over the flagman... especially in with pink cars LOL. Sorry Melmo couldn't resist  Cheesy. I agree... a fun race with some preliminary USAC structure and rules for testing could be a good idea. Give out some USAC trophies and T-shirts to kids and bring some spectators in. Most of the big tracks are done as well... So you could probably even get some of the Big Boys to bring their hardware in to show it off to the kids and everyone else.

"Let the rough side drag!"
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: