USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:06:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Membership  (Read 5008 times)
Joe W
Rookie

« on: January 31, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »

I am not very good with computers, so is there any one out there who can tell me how I can find the way to due my membership on line and pay with a credit card. Some one at the Buckeye indoors told me I could due it all on line.  I am renewing it since we did the USAC racing last year.  Thank you to anyone that could help.  Also has anybody heard yet are we aloud to keep are motorhomes hooked up to the trailers at disney or do we have to try to get a sight at a camp ground and look for a rental car to get back and forth from the track.  Thanks again everybody.  Joe Woosley
USAC Developmental
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 06:42:58 PM »

Joe I see you figured it out but for other Buckeye members who would like to do it online here is the link:
http://www.usacracing.com/quarter_midgets/new_member.html?id=112

For the non Buckeye members here is how you complete the membership online, its pretty simple, 3 clicks to get there:
1.  Click on your district on the US Map on the .25 page
2.  Click the club you wish to join
3.  Click the red button that says, "Become a Member of this Club"

Be sure to fill out the form completely, for those who were not members last year you will need to give the club a copy of your birth certificate.  We will once again be using digital pics for the USAC hard cards so please make sure you email nikki@usacracing.com your digital jpeg head shots
skarnes
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 02:38:10 PM »

We are trying to sign up to be a member but everytime it says that our email address is not valid
any help with this would be great.
USAC Developmental
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 04:23:50 PM »

please call Nikki at 317-247-5151, she will be more than happy to assist you....
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: