USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:43:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Which head and neck restraint is best  (Read 4453 times)
Raycedad
Rookie

« on: January 29, 2010, 11:08:49 AM »

I'm looking for a head and neck restraint for my driver. I was going to get him an R3, but the salesman at Safety Solutions is suggesting a Hybrid Rage. The problem with the Hybrid Rage is that the belts need to come in from the center as opposed to both coming off the left side cage bar. I have no problem with him sitting upright, but I don't see a good way to run his belts without adding an extra bar across the rear uprights, then there is also the stupid QMA safety rule that will not allow you to run the belts thru the fire wall. I'm looking for ideas of how to run the belts and which device is the best.
Thanks
Raycedad
USAC Developmental
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 12:02:57 PM »

USAC Members receive a discount at Safety Solutions if you give them your USAC 2010 Membership #.  The contact there is Aaron Zentgraf his number 800-731-4404.
gadams
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 08:55:23 PM »

look at the teamtech restraint, after research that is the one we are getting. The web site for teamtech lists all their dealers.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: