USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:55:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Indoor  (Read 4866 times)
wesracing
Veteran

« on: January 31, 2010, 12:48:04 PM »

I realize that the indoor race in Columbus is not a USAC event, but I just wanted to personally thank everyone at the Buckeye club and everyone else from the other clubs that volunteered their time.  This was only our second time at the indoors, as we live in Indiana, but it is well worth the drive! The competition is fierce, with 25 senior hondas, but everyone really steps up and helps each other.  It takes a lot of hard work from a lot of people to make that happen, with a car count of almost 200 ( not including the rookies of course) and 50 races, there are alot of behind the scene people that make all that happen and run smooth.  I spent a little time in the tower this weekend, helping score and those ladies deserve a BIG thank you from everyone, that is a well oiled machine in there, I was very impressed.  I just wanted to let everyone know that we really appreciate all of your hard work!  We will see you all in two weeks!!!! Grin
Michelle Sargent
lizc456
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 02:06:35 PM »

Michelle, thanks for the comments.  I think you spent more than a 'little' time in the tower helping, so thank you for that as well.  You are correct, the ladies in our tower are the best and have the indoor scoring process down to a science.  We'll see you in two weeks!

Liz Compton
President, BQMRA

Liz Compton
BQMRA
Live Strong
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 12:08:49 PM »

Thank you for listening to the feedback and making the adjustments!! Great event, well done Buckeye Club and all the other clubs that helped out!

See you at the next event Feb 13th!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: