March 19, 2024, 01:08:31 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Driver Looking For Racing Opportunity  (Read 5489 times)
Rocketman#26
Rookie

« on: January 20, 2010, 06:41:28 PM »

Hi I'm Josh Staten. I am 15 years old and a Michigan Native. My nickname is the Rocketman. I've loved racing my entire life. I started out around drag racing. My Grandfather drag raced for many years. That all changed a Sunday when I was 2 and I turned on the TV and NASCAR was on, that’s when I knew what I wanted to do.

I now have 11 years of Quarter Midget experience (1999-2009). I raced in QMA (Quarter Midgets of America) until 2009 when we made the switch to USAC's new .25 division. I have many top national finishes along with many wins between the local, tri-city, and regional ranks. I also hold two championships, one local and one tri-city. Racing Quarter Midgets was a great experience and taught me many of the basic fundamentals on how to race the race the right way.

Unfortunately because I have grown, I no longer fit in Quarter Midgets. That is why I am looking at getting into another form of racing. Midgets, Sprint Cars, Modifieds, you name it. I will literally drive anything with four wheels and a motor. Because of difficult economic times we have had a hard time paying for my racing. If you give me a chance I promise you that you will not find a more determined driver than me, nobody that wants to win as much as me.

If you wish to contact me e-mail me at
joshs26@wowway.com or
djsta5@yahoo.com or
joshs.26@live.com

Call me at
(586)-557-2814 or my dad at
(586)-557-6744

Contact me on twitter at
ww.twitter.com/RocketmanRacing

Or look me up on
Facebook or
Myspace