USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:01:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Help in the Pits  (Read 5916 times)
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« on: January 17, 2010, 10:49:56 PM »

I just wanted to through out a huge THANK YOU to all that helped us get Seth's car raceable (is that a word) yesterday in the Jr Honda Feature after a wreck that left our front end tore up.

Some of the folks who were working on our car are the dad's we were running against, others are great friends we've made since starting racing 3yrs ago, and yet others are simply mysterious helpers as I have no idea who they are.

This is yet another of the many reasons I love this sport: dad's we are competing against trying to help get our car back out on the track to run against their child and people with whom I have no prior knowledge aiding the cause. WOW, that is truly setting a great example for our kids.... and humanity in general. Not to mention the help from our racing FRIENDS we've made since entering this sport.

Truly Awesome, QM Families at their best.

Thanks again.

Tony Crandall
BQMRA Indoor Rookie Director
bracing
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:21:44 PM »

That is awesome. Were here for uor children and teaching them good values that will hopefully make them grow up to teach their children what we tought them.
Barr
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 11:44:19 PM »

How is Seths knee?
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 11:47:51 PM »

His knee is fine- no issues today at all. Just spent the today recouperating from a long one yesterday.

Tony Crandall
BQMRA Indoor Rookie Director
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: