March 19, 2024, 07:07:20 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Pit Box for Sale  (Read 15453 times)
Bedford Motorsports
Rookie

« on: January 10, 2010, 06:53:12 PM »

Custom built pit box for Bedford Motorsports.
Box is in excellent shape, has tool drawers on both sides along with cabinet storage.
Asking $3500.
Call Daniel at (925) 437 8874
Market11
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 11:54:53 PM »

Golf Clubs for Sale

You do not have to play 18-holes: As you get started, do not feel like you need to play every hole or use the tee markers. What do I mean? If you get tired after a couple holes, do not play a hole or two. Remember this is to be fun with your golf clubs for sale. In the same token, as you first start to play use the 100 yard marker and play the hole form there. Again, this is to be fun not frustrating! ishiner
jalo
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 01:46:44 AM »

I did not know what a pit box was although I had a vague idea it had something to do with car racing (pit stops and all that).  It is a big tool box on wheels that mechanics use when a racing car has a pit stop and needs attention.  There was also golf clubs for sale!  Altogether an interesting mix of sports utilities!  The Forum has certainly become a very useful place for online trading! 

Learieplerrus
Rookie

[url=http://topwm.org]Мониторинг обменных пунктов[/url]

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 08:54:53 PM »

OUTSTANDING Thank you for a GREAT and VERY useful review I was going to buy just the Revell kit thinking that Pit-Roads was a "toy-like" kit but now Im going to buy BOTH

Thanks again   

Matt

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: