March 19, 2024, 04:29:43 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: SOLD - .25 Midget - 2003 Magnum Chassis - Complete Roller - SOLD  (Read 10394 times)
IndyQMDad
Veteran

« on: September 22, 2008, 11:01:10 AM »

2003 Team Magnum Chassis .25 Midget - 76"

This is a great car if you are thinking about joing the new USAC .25 series. I purchased this car for my daughter who hasn't yet taken an interest in racing. The chassis is powder-coated yellow and the body is wrapped in a bee hive pattern. It also comes with a second body. Both bodies are in average condition. It has Carerra shocks (now, QA1). The car will include the springs of your choice and Douglas one-piece wheels. Sold as a roller for $1,800 obo. I can add a brand-new Honda 120 engine, exhaust, throttle linkage, axle/engine gears of your choice for an additional $600.

I also have brand new safety equipment available. I can outfit your driver with everything needed for only $350. This includes a brand-new Bell Star Kids 500 helmet, SFI Rated Drivers Suit in your choice of color (red, black, blue), Gloves, Arm Restraints and helmet support. Other helmets available for a small additional fee. This offer is only valid with the purchase of this car.

Call/email me with questions.

David
www.freemanracing.com
david@freemanracing.com
317-874-8258
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 09:25:05 AM by IndyQMDad » Logged

David
mollylewisracing
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 08:33:32 PM »

Great car IndyQMDad. Thanks! Got it put together for final fun race of season, and Molly got her first win in it. We had to move up a class to win (jr. honda) LOL. In a 7 car field we won our heat and took second in feature. Molly loves this Team Magnum chassis car. She says she can drive it anywhere she needs to go. Now I gotta tear it down and make it pink LOL.

p.s. my concern about Kirkey seat was alleviated... it works just fine. 11" seat fits fine. Doesn't seem to affect car at all, but we had to add 50 lbs. of lead to make 251 lb. scale. Man I love a small driver. I told her she shouldn't gripe about being small, it has its advantages.

"Let the rough side drag!"
IndyQMDad
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 09:24:26 AM »

Congratulations! That's great news. You should call Dave at Magnum and see if he can send her a feature winner sticker. Kids love stickers. Save it until you paint it pink though.  Wink

I am glad you were able to get the seat in there with no problems. When I tried it Zachary was just way too close to the steering wheel.

I still have 2 other Magnums for sale, so let me know if your success sparks any interest in your competition.  Grin

See you at the indoors!

David
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: