USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:15:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Kayden Adkins  (Read 7980 times)
Barr
Feature Winner

« on: December 29, 2009, 11:27:12 AM »

We want to wish Kayden a speedy recovery. He was injured this past weekend at the rumble in Ft. Wayne. Hurry back!!
The Barrs
Melmo
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 11:15:04 PM »

Well after Dave's heat race Sunday hurting with his broken hand took time out to visit with Quarter Midget driver Kayden Akins after he flipped his car and broke his arm in two different places and talk is they will have to pin it together today!!! Best of luck Kaden!!!

Melmo In The Fast Lane!!!
slowpoke
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 12:35:16 AM »

I hate to see any kid get hurt at this racing, Hope he heals up quickly. How exactly did this happen anyway? Was he struck in the side by another car or was his arm restraints to loose or what?
TQ97
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 01:49:22 PM »

He spun and tipped over with the belly pan facing traffic.  Another car hit him at almost full speed and square.  That caused him to tip back over on his wheels.  Not sure how that actually broke his arm, but that was the end result.   The wreck was in front of me and I never saw his arms come out of the car or anything like that.
badnews69
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 11:14:56 PM »

seen the x-ray's sun and it looked bad, hope for a speedy recovery. just imagine his stories when school starts back up .
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 04:51:01 PM »

Get well soon Bigman!

Hope to see you back out there w/ the rest of us Jr Honda's before the winter is up.

Seth & Tony Crandall

Tony Crandall
BQMRA Indoor Rookie Director
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: