USAC Racing Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dirt  (Read 4711 times)
Swartz
Feature Winner

« on: December 17, 2009, 04:48:15 PM »

The car counts for the dirt races this year were ok and it was a lot of fun but more of you guys should try it. Why is everyone afraid to get their little cars dirty?
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 05:02:18 PM »

I wish we had a dirt QM track near us.  We would be there for sure!

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
Kendall42
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 07:46:32 PM »

Oh ya, we will be running as many dirt shows as we can this year!  I raced dirt cars (big cars) for 17 years, but never exposed Austin to Dirt with the Quarter Midgets till 2009.  We had only run the pavement shows.  But at the end of 2009 we decided to go ahead and run the Bellevue shows in Ohio.  First off...we had an absolute blast!  He LOVED the drifting and feel of the dirt.  Reminded him of his days ripping up my yard in his backyard go-cart!  Not only did he enjoy it...he ran very well for his first time on dirt.  He won one race on Saturday, but swept the races on Sunday winning both heat and feature in both classes.  Not bad for a dirt rookie!  Now that is all he really cares to run!  But we plan to do all the USAC stuff that we can do.  Gonna try running Hvy Honda, Hvy 160, and Sr. Animal with 2 cars.  Will be some motor shuffling going on!  LOL

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: