USAC Racing Forum
March 18, 2024, 10:44:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FORUM?  (Read 5834 times)
deerbybow
Rookie

« on: November 23, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »

I guess all the childish bantering got outta hand and they pulled the forum?  I guess I just don't understand why the opinions of so few outweigh the opinions of many?  would it not bet better to allow us a place to vent in writing, rather than vent on the track?  many things are changed and corrected without the notions of allowing the members time to digest or express a view, that's not only wrong but very discouraging.  why should only one person get to make a decision to stop something without providing the evidence?  I for one am tired of the knee jerk reactions and wish it would stop.  it's not right that the agenda of a few outweighs the necessities of the membership.  They certainly are not making any friends in QMA land right now.

as for this forum, I beleive that there are many out there right now that want to join, but have no tracks to do so.  So many rules for duel charters in such a short period of time, just like ERCP's!!    sorry just my .02 
Vader
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 07:30:20 PM »

Remember, one can always go to
QuarterMidgetAdults (QM Adults only )
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/QuarterMidgetAdults/
This Week!   The final 4 months of QM1 being restored now!!!!!
or
QM2 ( the most populated QM forum on Yahoo )
This is where we all migrated after QMA shut down QM1
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/QuarterMidget2/

Neither of these groups are censored. 

Warning! you will most likely be offended by the Toad show, so enter at your own risk.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 03:58:53 AM by Vader » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: