USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 12:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rulebook  (Read 13574 times)
philabenroth
Rookie

« on: September 24, 2008, 11:10:13 AM »

Looks like the Garage is getting closer to having a rulebook uploaded. I wonder if the site is going to crash from all the folks jumping into the garage at the same time trying to download once it is there? Shocked
Walker23
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 11:35:43 AM »

Each day a new teaser gets added.

I sure hope that they will look at things like leaning out of the cars too.

Kris Walker
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »

Last I saw on the forums was a post on 9/22 saying they were "fine tuning" the rulebook and hoped to have it posted soon.  Any update on that or ETA on when it might be ready for publication?

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
audio
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 10:57:18 PM »

THEY ARE SO FAR BEHIND!
Kevin
Administrator
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 12:23:53 AM »

Actually we have a completed rule book that is available for review. We are offering enrolling clubs the opportunity for input. If there is an organization who is considering joining USAC, please contact James Spink at 317.247.5151 to discuss our initiative. As far as where we are headed, there is a posting of a powerpoint presentation that can be reviewed where we discuss our principles. Thanks
audio
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 01:15:31 PM »

kevin can you give me a link to view the completed rule book
thanks
USACMedia
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 01:18:51 PM »

Dale,

Give me a call and I will be more than happy to discuss our program with you and email you a copy of the rulebook.

James M Spink
United States Auto Club
Director - Developmental Series
p -317-247-5151
www.usacracing.com

brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 01:53:16 PM »

He (or she) is not going to call because then their true identy would be revealed.  I would bet that "bigdale" is a member of the NBoD or an RD in QMA. 

Brad
dgriffin
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 02:04:16 PM »

I hope not because if thats the case then they really dont have the kids in mind just profit and that would be very sad.I have and still do have a good time in qma and I would hate to think that . I know alot of nbod and rds and I am sure not all of them fell that away.This guys is hopefully just a mislead unhappy guy that he may have to make a change and most people dont like changes because they are afraid of what may happen instead of excited about what could happen .Bigdale is the kind of guy or gal thats glass is always half empty. Wink
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 01:30:24 PM »

"Change is inevitable, we have been changing since the day we were born, as well as the world around us.  All things will change and one must learn to adapt to that change in order to succeed.  Nothing ever remains the same..." Copyright©2005 Scott A. Goffin

Perfect Fit!  ;-)

sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 04:54:59 PM »

Looks like we have a rulebook now!

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: