USAC Racing Forum
March 18, 2024, 09:59:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Toledo Club  (Read 6202 times)
Griffin Brown Racing
Feature Winner

« on: December 08, 2009, 02:29:55 AM »

We are thinking about joining the Toledo club (JUST THINKING), does anyone have anything
to coment about?Huh  Smiley Undecided Angry
We are about 2.5 hrs. from Toledo, this is the next closest track to us(1.5 from Kokomo our current track) it will be our second yr. in QM, we run Senior Honda,and Lite 160.
Kokomo does have a good car count 14-18 cars in Senior Honda,BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just some thoughts, Thanks!!!!

Scott Brown
                         getalpacas@hotmail.com   

Scott Brown

--------------------sponsors----------------------------------
Baker Racing Engines
Orr Motorsports (for all your motorsports needs)
Klotz Lubricants
Covington Coney's
Moore @ Associates
Brute Power Pipes ---www.brutepipes.com
One Stop Auto
Whitley Welding & Fabricating
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 10:09:06 AM »

This should be a good post...... Roll Eyes

I will get it started. Please welcome the new vice president for 2010-2011.

With the new Vice President - Dean "Bubba" Dickerson at Toledo things should even be better than 2009.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 11:16:08 AM by sprintcar39 » Logged

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
Kendall42
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 08:01:57 PM »

Now that is freaking funny!  I think Dean is a lot better looking then that though...that had to be a self portrait of Rankin after a long hard night!  LOL

If you are thinking of joining the Toledo NWOQMRA (USAC) club...we would welcome you.  We have a fantastic club and a real family atmosphere!  We have people drive down from Michigan and over from Indiana as members of NWOQMRA.  I personally live in SE MI and had the choice between Toledo, Waterford, or Lansing when we started (all were QMA back then) as it is 60-75 minutes from my door to any of the 3 clubs.  But we choose NWOQMRA and I am very pleased as the experience has been fantastic for us.  Not that Lansing or Waterford would not have been fun...I don't know since we have only run there at TriCity races.  The Lansing and Waterford members who we have raced against at large events are great people, but we have just enjoyed the membership at NWOQMRA.

Brad
Kendall42
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 08:03:53 PM »

That is if you are talking about the real Toledo Quarter Midget club...the .25 USAC NWOQMRA club!  We have a fantastic club with a lot of fantastic people! 
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: