USAC Racing Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:03:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: a prayer for the shroyer family  (Read 6921 times)
gadams
Veteran

« on: December 06, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »

Ben passed away this morning at 8:15, my thoughts and prayers go out the whole shroyer family. Ben will be missed by all that knew him.
                                                           Greg Adams
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 08:08:19 AM »

Thoughts and prayers to the Shroyer family.

Rankine Racing

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 12:09:15 PM »

Our thoughts and prayers go to the Shroyer Family. Thanks to Norm Mullet and everybody that was involved on putting the benifit for Ben together, it was awesome. Remember this is a giving time of the year, please think of the Shroyer Family.

The Mac-O-Chee Club
USAC Developmental
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 01:21:30 PM »

On behalf of all of us at USAC we would like to send our sincere condolences to Mr. Shroyer's family.  It was a pleasure having Mr. Shroyer part of our series.
team54racing
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 12:02:36 AM »

I got a chance thankfully to drive down from Cleveland after working a 24 Hour Shift on an EMS Squad and visit for several hours with Ben at the James Cancer Center several weeks ago! I could not believe how much fight he still had. He was not ready for his final lap! He was convinced he was going to beat this terrible disease and "it was just a pit stop to gain strength!" Ben was a fighter and fought a battle that is probably the worst battle anyone could ever imagine. Ben will be greatly missed by our family and especially by my son who always referred to him as "Uncle Ben". We have been praying for him and Sharon since his battle began! Our prayers will continue for Sharon and Family through this tough time! God's Blessings to the entire Shroyer Family! We will never forget everything Ben and Sharon have done for us! We are here as part of their extended family and will continue to support and help with what Ben loved most - Watching and Helping Jared Race and Win!!!!! They are a part of our family and always will be!!!
God's Peace,
The Meyer Family - Team 54
Jon, Pam, Tyler and Caitlin
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 12:10:46 AM by team54racing » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: