USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:16:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: USAC Gen Next "Night of Champions"  (Read 7850 times)
clouse55
Feature Winner

« on: November 16, 2009, 09:24:48 AM »

All I can say is WOW! From the professionalism of Cowboy as the MC, The spread put out by James and everyone at USAC, tons and tons of give aways, down to the speaches given by the rookie drivers (that was a hoot!). Great way to put an end to an awesome season.

Thanks to all involved!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:31:24 AM by USAC Developmental » Logged
USAC Developmental
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 11:31:02 AM »

Thanks to everyone who attended, the ball room was packed! 

All the volunteers did a great job to make sure the night went off very very smooth.  The picture and video presentations were first class!

Again special thanks to all of our sponsors who were so generous with door prizes, I think every child in attendance walked out of there with 2 or 3 door prizes!

The "Night of Champions" capped a very successful season one for the USAC .25 Midget series.

Thank you for a memorable season!
USAC Developmental
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 11:50:06 AM »

Photos from the night courtesy of Mrs Clouse:

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/album.sfly?sid=0MZN2zZi4ZPnA&startIndex=0&fid=544f8b5eb6aa6e3f
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 12:46:14 PM »

What a great event.  The USAC Generation Next "Night of Champions" was the best QM Banquet we have ever attended.  The trophies were awesome along with the video presentation. I could not believe how many items that were given away as door prizes. The number of people that donated the USAC .25 Banquet was unbelievable.

Special thanks to James Spink and the group from USAC for a great year and for a very special end of the year awards ceremony.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 01:10:38 PM by USAC Developmental » Logged

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
gass
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 01:19:47 PM »

I really enjoyed the banquet and meeting up with old friends.  We had aa great time, the rookies were the best with their speeches...

Thank you to all who put this on, anyone who has ever put a banquet/party on knows how much effort is involved.  I applaud you.
Swartz
Feature Winner

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 05:17:08 PM »

Pictures for banquet.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AaM2Tdw2ZOGT0I
lizc456
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »

It was an amazing evening.  Thanks to James, Chris, Kyle and Cowboy for a wonderful and professional program. 

Liz Compton
BQMRA
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: