USAC Racing Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:15:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Orange Show!  (Read 4748 times)
USAC Developmental
« on: November 08, 2009, 10:13:06 PM »

What a great weekend of racing in Southern California.  Awesome weather and great racing at the fastest track in the country!

Special thanks to the club and its members for preparing the first class facility in tip top shape!

Special thanks to our out of towners for traveling in!

Were looking forward to coming back in May for the USAC Western District Championship!
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 10:40:41 AM »

What a great facility they have at Orange Show. KUDOS to that entire club.  They showed us a great time and were very friendly to us from the time we arrived....once we found the entrance to the track.  LOL  -- had to be there.

Every QM club can learn from this club...I did and will bring some of those west coast ideas back to our club.

You can keep the LA traffic though !! 

We look forward to coming and racing at the .25 races and Focus races in May.

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
A and J Racing
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 01:40:26 PM »

On behalf of my 2 sons and myself we would like to thank USAC for coming out and doing a wonderful job during this special event. It was great to see how well they adapted to this one of a kind meeting, and how well they ran the show.

I would also like to thank the club board members, members, and USAC for making this one of the most fun weekends of racing that my family has been a part of. My boys loved every minute of it, from the world record qualifying, to the dinner and movie, and from the racing to the awards ceremony they were loving every minute of it.

Rodney Rayborne
A&J Racing
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: