March 19, 2024, 05:52:52 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Kyle/Gordy Edwards thank you  (Read 7902 times)
idhale
Rookie

« on: December 01, 2009, 05:54:54 PM »

I would like to thank my son Kyle Edwards for the best season ever far beyond my wildest expectations,
you were awsome. You actually wore out the bushings on your front axle and i finally got to use our spare, no crashes or bent axles or shocks the entire 26 race season and i never got to use ours spares we drag around all year in our Jed Clampet rig!

i promise I'll never put you on old junk pavement rubber again, you started 24th in your first full Ford Focus Turkey Nite race and gained 10 spots with no practice day and only 4th time on pavement, great job! sorry Gordy i gave you a bad car with junk rubber,

And thank you Gordy for the double USAC main event wins with your brother Kyle at Hanford California and both won Focus races from the back of the pack thats something!

Special thanks to 2 of our toughest competitors all year long in Jr Focus Dennis Simunovich and Andrew Murrey, you guys were relentless all season long and Dennis with a short one at that, thank you both for all your help and great great racing !

Thank you Im very proud of you both,sorry you and Roa didnt get recognized at the track for your championships, we know who won the season long battle,
I love you,
Dad

#39 2009 USAC Jr Ford Focus 26 Race Series Champion,

#39 2009 VRA Ventura Jr Ford Focus 12 Race Series Champion,

Special thanks to all USAC officials for their dedication and hard work, Mike MCluny,Dave,Pat, Gary etc...outstanding!!
simunovich
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 03:50:12 PM »

hey gordy sorry didnt get to talk to you at turkey night congrats to both your sons they are great kids we need to get kyle in a pavement car im going to send you some pics, have a great holiday   dennis
dave lewis
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 11:40:04 PM »

Thanks for the kind words Gordy !
  I had a blast working with you and your sons this season , as well as all the rest of the Focus racers and family !
 I met some really good people and made some new friends along the way.
  In 40 seasons of racing I have never seen a closer,more caring group...Everybody doing whatever it takes to help each other race. Sharing parts, help, crew, advice, even a motor or 2!!

I am already looking toward the first race of 2010....
 See you all soon
 Dave Lewis
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: