March 19, 2024, 01:55:04 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: SOLD - .25 Midget - 2008 Magnum Chassis - Complete Roller - Like New - SOLD  (Read 14022 times)
IndyQMDad
Veteran

« on: September 22, 2008, 12:41:54 PM »

2008 Team Magnum Chassis .25 Midget - 76"

This car is like new. It was raced in Jr. Stock for a hand full of races this season. Most of the races were very low car count, and this car has never been involved in a crash of any sort. This car is probably as close to new as you will find without buying a brand-new car. It has a red, powder-coated frame and unpainted, super-lightweight body. I can have the body painted the basic color of your choice. QA1 shocks, (4) springs of your choice and Douglas one-piece wheels. This car is being sold as a roller; however, options are available to make it race ready when you take delivery if you'd prefer. As a roller: $3,500 obo. I can add a brand-new Honda 120 engine, exhaust, throttle linkage, axle/engine gears of your choice for an additional $600.

I also have brand new safety equipment available. I can outfit your driver with everything needed for only $350. This includes a brand-new Bell Star Kids 500 helmet, SFI Rated Drivers Suit in your choice of color (red, black, blue), Gloves, Arm Restraints and helmet support. Other helmets available for a small additional fee. This offer is only valid with the purchase of this car.

Call/email me with questions.

David
www.freemanracing.com
david@freemanracing.com
317-874-8258
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:45:04 PM by IndyQMDad » Logged

David
IndyQMDad
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 09:31:52 AM »

This car will be available at the Columbus indoors. Don't buy a new car until you check this one out. It is in like new condition without the new car price.

I can add a used 120 or 160 to this car to make it race ready when you take delivery. Call me to discuss the options.

David
IndyQMDad
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 10:35:20 PM »

There is not a nicer used car on the market. As close to new as possible. Serious offers considered. This car will not be raced in 2009 unless it finds a new home. Sold as roller, with a new 120, a new or used 160 or a PHR mod. I can put together the perfect package for you. Call David at 317-874-8258.

David
IndyQMDad
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »

Looking for a great car for the upcoming 2009 season? Give me a call.

David
Check out our new site, www.4prp.com
www.freemanracing.com

David
DefQMDad
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 02:51:50 PM »

2008 Team Magnum Chassis .25 Midget - 76"

This car is like new. It was raced in Jr. Stock for a hand full of races this season. Most of the races were very low car count, and this car has never been involved in a crash of any sort. This car is probably as close to new as you will find without buying a brand-new car. It has a red, powder-coated frame and unpainted, super-lightweight body. I can have the body painted the basic color of your choice. QA1 shocks, (4) springs of your choice and Douglas one-piece wheels. This car is being sold as a roller; however, options are available to make it race ready when you take delivery if you'd prefer. As a roller: $3,500 obo. I can add a brand-new Honda 120 engine, exhaust, throttle linkage, axle/engine gears of your choice for an additional $600.

I also have brand new safety equipment available. I can outfit your driver with everything needed for only $350. This includes a brand-new Bell Star Kids 500 helmet, SFI Rated Drivers Suit in your choice of color (red, black, blue), Gloves, Arm Restraints and helmet support. Other helmets available for a small additional fee. This offer is only valid with the purchase of this car.

Call/email me with questions.

David
www.freemanracing.com
david@freemanracing.com
317-874-8258
IndyQMDad
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:41 PM »

This car has been sold. I still have the 2007 Magnum available. If you are looking for a nice car to start your son or daughter in this is a great car. I can install a brand-new engine, provide all of the required safety equipment and help setup the car for your driver and track. Give me a call at 317-874-8258.

David
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: