USAC Racing Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:29:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Good Job thank you  (Read 4431 times)
SherriBill
Rookie

« on: October 05, 2009, 04:24:26 PM »

my name is Bill  My kids raced quarter migets long time ago.  We live in Ohio area We wnet to usac race in April at Columbus and in September.  our kids live in California still so we went for a vist.  We went to Madera this weekend because we were our visiting.  The kids where all smiling from ear to ear when they got there pictures taken.  I am a big fan of Coast to Coast.  The lady was there taking pictures.  I saw her rush out of there on Sunday to get the frame finished for Mr. Mostek and what she announced she said it right. I saw good old George Goddart from Fast Track there helping take her pictures. Jerry Mostek has always been great to people and helped everyone.  I was standing at the fence when some lade talked to the coast to coast lady. She was not talking nice She told her she was surprised to see her because
she thought that Coast to Coast was just for usac.  Why don't people just shut up.  I read coast to coast because it is the only thing printed but because it is very good.  even I go to some races that are Qma I still think usac seems to have better races.  people seem much happyer there and not fighting.  At Madera announcer even told people to stop yelling at flagman.  you never hear that at usac race.  Usac you are doing fine job so keep it up.  We will be fans again in Ohio and thank you for giving Coast to Coast the chance to do what they do better than anybody else doing quarter migets.  Qma treats her not so nice. for me I like reading about all
bill
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: