USAC Racing Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:34:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stewart Hubs  (Read 6595 times)
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« on: September 08, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »

Any progress on the new hubs from Stewart?  I know the 3 in 1 left rear hub is available now, but has there been anything on the right rear one (camber adjustable) that was talked about?  Also do they have plans to make a piece for the left rear one so it can work with a splined axle?

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
TQ97
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 09:13:03 PM »

Talked to him last week at the Speedrome when I got my LR hub from him (very sweet piece, by the way).  He said he expected the RR to be done by end of the October if my memory is correct.  No idea on the spline...?
IndyQMDad
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 10:23:14 PM »

Scott,

It takes a little adaptation to make it work with a splined axle, but it can be done fairly easily. If you buy one, you can call Stewart directly and he'll walk you through it. Of course, we have them ready to ship if you're interested.  Grin

David
Performance Racing Products Inc
www.freemanracing.com

David
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 09:05:22 PM »

Talked to him last week at the Speedrome when I got my LR hub from him (very sweet piece, by the way).  He said he expected the RR to be done by end of the October if my memory is correct.  No idea on the spline...?

Will you keep us posted on the progress? Thanks! Smiley

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: