USAC Racing Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:54:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: CHECKERED FLAG  (Read 8884 times)
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« on: September 29, 2009, 08:04:44 AM »

USAC .25 Members,    GAME OVER   -  It is time to get back to what we do best on this forum and that is to offer advice and suggestions as well as a positive atmosphere for all the USAC .25 racers and families. This past weekend one year ago was when the USAC .25 division was announced. Congrats to everyone on a great first year.

Lets continue to take the HIGH ROAD on this whole situation and continue to be forward thinking, innovative and to grow the sport of Quarter Midget racing. The bickering on the forum and allowing them to infect what we are successful at is just what they want. Let’s be better than that and not allow ourselves to be drug down. I know it can be hard at times and that we get very frustrated….but that is the game that they are playing.

As you can read from the posts from them they just don’t get it and probably never will. They have twisted everything to make it look good for them instead of answering the hard questions and admitting that mistakes are being made.

Everyone would like to be able to race with families from other tracks and to be able to race at the other tracks. The kids would like to race with kids from other tracks. But the bottom line is that many of us were and are tired of the way that the Region 4 board (who thinks they did nothing wrong) and national qma continue to treat racers, families and quarter midget clubs.

We have many more positive things to discuss on this forum. We have two more huge races scheduled at Gateway and Buckeye (plus the make-up features) for this year in addition to a great event scheduled this weekend at Mac-O-Chee and the Halloween race at NWOQMRA - Toledo just to name a few.

Time to start planning for the 2010 season and the 2009 banquet scheduled for November 14th will cap off a great first season.

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 08:46:56 AM »

Thanks Eric i just posted Mac-O-Chee big weekend and was going to start a post like this one. I agree 100% everybody needs to stop the bashing both sides and get back to what has made us strong which is prepairing a great racing program and work every day to make it even better. I think everybody had a awesome year of racing(just ask the kids) and plan to finish out the year on this high note so everybody need to stay on the high road and continue to help each other with what ever questions, problems and advise that is needed on this forum. We teach our kids sportsmanship no matter what happens so practice what you preach!!

Andy Myers
MOCQMRA
President.

lizc456
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 09:08:59 AM »

I completely agree with Andy and Eric.  This has been an amazing year......great racing, great atmosphere, great families.  The next few weeks promise to be very exciting as well, with the last 2 races at Gateway and Columbus, then the end-of-year banquet.  The club presidents have also started looking to next year.  Please attend your next club meeting and give your president your input on what we can do to make next year even better.

Liz Compton
President, BQMRA

Liz Compton
BQMRA
ssssmoke
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 11:35:41 AM »

cant wait for the banquets. heard they are going to be like no other!!! my kid is very excited
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »

Ditto!!!

This year was by far the most fun we have had in the last 5 years and we only have USAC and all its great members to thank for it.

No drama, fear of retaliation, just good plain fun racing with great people!

Keep up the good work!!!

sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 08:10:35 AM »

Good Morning......looking forward to some great racing and fun times at Mac-O-Chee this weekend.

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
ssssmoke
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 08:00:50 PM »

bring some warm weather with you eric. i dont care where you get it.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 08:13:21 PM »

SSSSmoke I think he will be coming from the direction that our wonderful weather we have had is coming from!!!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: