USAC Racing Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:17:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Midwest Thunder Down & Dirty  (Read 11350 times)
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« on: September 28, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »

Thanks to everyone that came out and raced all of the dirt races this year. A special thanks to all the folks from Kokomo that made the trip to Ohio for both of these events. Despite rain in the area again we had 43 cars on Saturday for the races under the lights and 34 on Sunday.

USAC and the MWT BOD will be working on the schedule for 2010 in the next couple of months and expect for this to grow both in car counts and the addition of more QM tracks.

If your club would like to be part of this dirt series in 2010 please contact James at the USAC offices to get signed up.

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
BARRY LANDAU
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 06:20:34 PM »

Eric, it looks like you guys had a great time. How cool was that for the kids? .
We also had a great time at Tony's,  what made my weekend especially seeing  4 or 5 USAC members and families that came out to see the track. Tony and I would like to thank those for coming out just to watch, “man” it was great catching them  I am sure that they were surprised seeing how nice the track turned out,  I know I was when I saw the flat track of Napoleon for the first time. Well anyway please take care and we will see you soon.
Swartz
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 07:07:30 PM »

Barry,
If you will remember, most of us wanted to run dual charter. Your "friends" shut that down. Did you get wedgies a lot in school?
Myron
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 07:31:13 PM »

myron, that was funny.
McCune Motorsports
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 07:41:30 PM »

Just want to  say THANKS to Eric & Jeremy for putting this together, looking forward to next year, hopefully will have more races.  Anxiously awaiting the final points.

Thanks
Scott & Kelly

Scott McCune
McCune Motorsports
------------------------------------------------
Loose Moose Motorsports
Northside Marine
FTL Global Carriers
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 08:51:58 PM »

Our Vice President was contacted and invited to attend the race at the new track by the Napoleon President.  Funny how he can be threatened earlier this year to "step down or else" and now they are reaching out to him for his participation?

Desperate?

BARRY LANDAU
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 09:55:38 PM »

Myron......that was funny........LOL. As far the wedgies.....no not to much. I use to fight Golden Gloves at the Detroit Cronk gym and have studied Karate for the past 30 years to which I am now a Black Belt 4 degree in Okinawa Karate. I made a living for 6 years thought collage-boxing semi-pro. So I am sure now you understand with “Wedgies were often…………..Oh and by the way I was talking to Eric, complimenting him on what looked to me as a great event…………….I was not talking about dual charters. I think you may want to be tested for Turrets, (that is the dieses for when your mind goes one way but your MOUTH goes another). 
ssssmoke
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 10:02:27 PM »

nice resume. maybe you should look into ufc and not .25. just a thought. hey whens your next regional or is all three over already?
BARRY LANDAU
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 10:29:43 PM »

SSSSmoke, Thanks, I am very proud of what I have done with my life. As far as the commits I have been making on this great web site, will when USAC asks me to leave I will leave……….or shall I say BANDS me from using this PUBLIC forum I will then leave. Just to touch on another note to someone that seems to be one of the more reasonable guys on this USAC forum, why is it that when I am participating on your forum, other USAC folks think I am reciting for the QMA. I do not care were anyone is long as they are having fun, I sure am. 

Look man………I am great for your forum….proof is in you treads. Look at you highest viewed treads…. those seem to be the one I have posted my thoughts and commits on…….I am glad to be helping your web site, “ The Proof Is In the Treads”.

Sleep well,

Me, (Barry Landau)
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 10:39:37 PM »

That’s one thing you don’t have to worry about here, USAC will not ban any person, member or child, they welcome everyone with open arms.

They also welcome feedback, both positive and negative with an open mind, evaluate and make changes if needed.

A very mature and professional organization.

McCune Motorsports
Rookie

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 06:08:00 AM »

I thought this was a thread about the Midwest Thunder Down & Dirty
Race.Huh
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 06:10:31 AM by McCune Motorsports » Logged

Scott McCune
McCune Motorsports
------------------------------------------------
Loose Moose Motorsports
Northside Marine
FTL Global Carriers
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 09:20:19 AM »

The final points for the Down & Dirty series races are posted on website. Congrats to all the champions in each class.

www.midwestthunder.org

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: