USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:09:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Letter of thanks  (Read 21545 times)
BARRY LANDAU
Rookie

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 10:21:29 AM »

Ok, Wolverine .......first of all the meeting had ended. We were not aloud to speck on this type of matter during a QMA/Club meeting and since you are so well in tuned with the rule and regulations of a mother origination you should have already know that to be true.  So to your first question this was NOT a meeting, it was a bunch of people sitting around in a discussion. Secondly, when you came to the meeting you already knew that 95% of the club was in favor of staying QMA. What was your point? You knew that you were walking into a gauntlet at you on risk. Now, the other question about,” talking about another sanctioning body off our agenda” was answered above.

Lastly you said, “Our club is a QMA SANCTIONED club owned by the members, not QMA. We don’t keep QMA meeting minutes, we keep club meeting minutes, as a club we can discuss anything we want to without prejudice. Agenda?”, are you nuts……..Our club is owned by club members, which is true but it is GOVERNED  by QMA…just like a Boy Scout Troop……..and just like USAC.

So know Wolverine I have answered your questions and now it is time for you to answer mine, tell the good folks of USAC and QMA who you are……………
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 10:23:33 AM by BARRY LANDAU » Logged
BARRY LANDAU
Rookie

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 10:29:35 AM »

Ok again, I do not care if you dislike QMA, that is your opinion and I understand this CLEARLY. But because you do not like QMA dose not justify that the whole club needs to listen and agree with you. I also want to thank you for watching what I have doing.
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 11:06:25 AM »

Barry,   It seems like wolverineracer and MMRAracer feels the only way to be able to discuss their feelings is to hide behide a screen name (which you did up until yesterday). And from the sounds of your meeting I dont think they care to have to run through your "gauntlet" again ....as you so graciously put it so this is their only option. No club member should have to be treated in that manner. I think you are off on your 95% figure also.

There have been other members of MMRA that have asked some MMRA members "why didn't you speak up and tell them why you like USAC .25 racing over QMA"  - One of the comments was " I just wanted to get out of there with my head"

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
Phil
Veteran

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 08:03:52 PM »

Well Berry you still have not answered wolverineracers 1 question, why were they lied to?

Also please refer me to the section in the rulebook that covers "conduct at club meetings" and or "club governing" I just cant seem to find it.

Phil
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: