USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:33:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Round 6 - USAC, Buckeye Club & Columbus Motor Speedway Perfect!  (Read 6970 times)
Live Strong
Rookie

« on: September 21, 2009, 11:57:19 AM »

You did it again - Spectacular Event – well done. All Quarter Midget racing needs to be modeled from these events.

Quatermidgets.com coverage of the event was also magnificent - http://www.quartermidgets.com/news/2009/buckeye_091909.html Awesome work Debbie!

Thank You USAC, BQMRA and Columbus Motor Speedway for a super event. You continue to raise the bar!

I look forward to the final round in St. Louis and the Indoor Winternationals…
USAC Developmental
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 12:27:47 PM »

Thanks to everyone who attended.....the car count was awesome!

Great job once again by the Buckeye Club having the track and facility in awesome condition!
michiganracer
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »

This was my first event with Usac and I will be back for many more. It was little bit faster pace than I'm familiar with but all worked out in the end. The track was in great shape very nice soft walls and professionals guiding my son every step of the way. The Usac midget event was really cool for the kids and the trophy presentation with the national drivers awesome !!!               Thank you Usac for a great weekend
Griffin Brown Racing
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 04:24:20 AM »

Great job as always everybody!!!!!!!!!!
            Thanks!!!!!
         Scott & Griffin Brown

Scott Brown

--------------------sponsors----------------------------------
Baker Racing Engines
Orr Motorsports (for all your motorsports needs)
Klotz Lubricants
Covington Coney's
Moore @ Associates
Brute Power Pipes ---www.brutepipes.com
One Stop Auto
Whitley Welding & Fabricating
Live Strong
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 09:42:05 AM »

I received a few phone calls last night from relatives who could not make it to the race but watched via the live web stream. They were blown away by the professionalism, pace and by Cowboy's calling of every race. They do not have a USAC club near them yet and are a bit green with envy.

I was not sure in the spring, but I’m sure now, it’s for real and will forever change Quarter Midget racing.

Things we appreciated:
•   The atmosphere of professionalism from the time we arrived until we departed
•   The pace of the event – no downtime waiting on volunteers to get in place and judging calls
•   Cowboy’s calling every race was beautiful – smashing!
•   The USAC Midget drivers walking around talking to the children
•   RACEceiver – great for safety and huge time saver
•   Flagman – consistent and treated the children with respect!
•   Live Web Cast – friends and relatives love this!
•   Racing was great
•   Fun Racing - No worries of politics, and BS
•   Concession Stand – best Coney in Ohio!
•   Winner’s ceremony – Medallion, Trophy, Hoosier Headband, JEGS Hat
•   JEGS  - John and Cody Coughlin were there supporting – great family
•   Racing surface,  Safer Barriers, and Safe Speed Brakes – all clubs need to look at those speed brakes!
•   Racing apparel for sale at the track
•   The facility looked and felt like a big time race track – well done Buckeye Members and Columbus Motor Speedway!

Thank You USAC, BQMRA and Columbus Motor Speedway for a super event. You continue to raised the bar - sold.
Live Strong
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 10:14:03 AM »

Great photos - Thanks for sharing these Missy

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/album.sfly?sid=0MZN2zZi4ZOrg&startIndex=0&fid=41f2152ff8029ed9
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: