USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: EX QMA MEMBER NEEDS HELP  (Read 37331 times)
RBurns17
Feature Winner

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 11:04:16 AM »

It's all lies. USAC is a not for profit organization also, and QMA knew that 100% when they made that statement.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 01:21:16 PM »

Bottom line is QMA excludes children and families and denies memberships based on the way they vote or what QMA perceives as something detrimental to their organization.  USAC has not denied ANYONE from joining or racing at any time, even some trouble makers from QMA, everyone is welcome!

Neither organization is perfect but one of the organizations seems to be the more professional and mature of the two.  Both organizations also have their complainers and whiners, however I have seen, heard and witnessed FAR MORE negativity and people trashing USAC than any at USAC have of QMA.

Many of us that race USAC don’t race USAC because we hate or despise QMA, it’s for additional racing opportunities.  Many wish to race both organizations USAC and QMA as we have also raced outlaw races, speedrome, rumble etc.  How is that any different???

It’s a kids sport, kids should race and have fun doing it and NOBODY should ever be excluded except in extreme circumstances like threats, violence etc.  Oh, which QMA has turned a blind eye and brushed under the carpet on many occasions.

As for negativity and kids reading the forums, just check their facebook and myspace pages, the kids are just as negative and they learn it first hand from their parents.  Look at all the negativity that was posted after the first USAC race in Columbus this year that they watched first hand, streamed live on USAC’s website.  Why were they even sitting at home watching???

racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 08:57:37 PM »

Good grief, Barry. I do belief the main post was entitled, "Ex QMA Member Needs Help". If this person wants to jump ship and head over to USAC, and if you refuse to race USAC for your own personal reasons - then why get your undies all in a big fat wad? If you're so dead set on staying with your current organization, why even worry what USAC members vent here about being disgruntled with QMA.

We don't race QMA, cause we've been perfectly happy with where we are. But I've heard plenty of trash talk about QMA myself. Will that stop us from racing there, if we decide to do so? Nope. Every track and every organization is full of politics. Not just ours. Not just yours. So don't worry so much what others have to say (unless of course, they're directing trash talk directly towards you). There's far more beneficial posts here, than disgruntled ones.

Besides, it seems you've fallen into the same situation as those you're pointing fingers at in your recent posts. If you have a problem with a member, just private messag them. That way, when the other 95% of us "non-cry-baby" members want to read up on what they've missed, they don't have to scroll through your various novels and novellas of complaints......

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
Kendall42
Veteran

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2009, 09:50:43 PM »

Rookiecrewchief...I think you had written the post below.  Will this be your families first year in QM racing?  You state you are going to join NWOQMRA, I am glad to hear that.  If you guys are a rookie family, please get ahold of me.  I am the Rookie director at the club.  We have a good Rookie program and each of the last 2 years the kids have moved up mid-late year and were winning races by the end of the year.  I would like to get a pulse on what new rookies I will have headed into 2010 and start preparing to work with them.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Brad Kendall
NWOQMRA Rookie Director
brad@bradkendall.com

I have been looking into .25 for my son the last couple of months and USAC is definitly the way to go, still very regional, Ohio and Indiana mostly. If you are NW ohio based, check out NWOQMRA
club, I have been going to the track and they do a nice job with the racing events and I plan to join for 2010 season. I will be attending the gen next race this weekend in Columbus, Ohio if you can break away try checking out Saturday's events At CMS.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: