USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:20:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: To All Non-USAC Members - yet  (Read 5858 times)
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« on: September 01, 2009, 10:28:16 AM »

I thought it was important to remind everyone that USAC from the start has offered to allow one free race to any non-usac member. You will still have to pay for your car entry fee but you dont have to be a USAC member to compete.

There are several big USAC shows before the summer comes to an end. The USAC .25 QM's will be racing at the beautiful Buckeye Quarter Midget Club on Sept 19th and 20th. This can also be used at the Gateway races on October 10th and 11th in addition to any of the club races at any of the existing USAC clubs races.

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 10:49:25 AM »

I encourage all families that haven’t already done so to come out and experience a .25 event.  USAC puts on a great event and EVERY FAMILY & CHILD is welcome to EVERY EVENT, nobody is excluded and NO CHILD is left behind!!!

Experience a leader who not only listens to your concerns but welcomes your input, comments, questions and concerns and actually acts on them.  Pickup the phone and call or email and you will see what I am talking about, no hoops or red tape!

No Politics, No personal agenda’s, No fear of retaliation or your Vote or Opinion being held against you and most of all, No BS!  Just good fun family racing for everyone as it was intended to be!!!

slowpoke
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 10:51:59 PM »

This year has been the most fun we have had racing quarter midgets and it is because of USAC . We are fortunate to be here in Ohio and have so many USAC clubs close by to race at, I don't know how anyone could stand to just run at one track and no where else and never experience the competition at the other tracks. THE GENERATION NEXT TOUR has been a lot of fun this summer and has been some of the toughest competition I have ever seen in quarter midgets.

I would just like to thank James and the rest of the USAC .25 crew for all of their hard work and efforts they have put forth so our kids can actually enjoy racing again.

We are looking forward to even more tracks in our area joining USAC for the 2010 season ,I know their members will love it as much as we do.

RBurns17
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 06:18:21 AM »

I second that. A few of the highlights for us have been: the down n' dirty series, the extra attention USAC has brought to the sport, the Generation Next Series, in particular the awards ceremony and the way the drivers are treated as professionals. That's just to list a few.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: