USAC Racing Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Kokomo down and dirty  (Read 6550 times)
Magic Man
Rookie

« on: August 23, 2009, 01:46:45 AM »

Thanks goes out to the kokomo crew for putting on a great event! Two full shows in one day was alot of work for those guys!  Good job KQMC and melmo for the beverage!
Swartz
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 02:55:41 AM »

That was fun. Love that sideways dirt stuff. After a 3 hour drive....having my beverage too.
RBurns17
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 12:47:27 AM »

I want to thank the out of towners for coming. The weather looked iffy, but you guys really helped make the show a success. The track also did a great job of putting it on. Makes me proud to be a member.
Swartz
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »

I still can't beleive thy cut a quarter midget track into their front strech. Way over the top nice job. The only thing that could have made it cooler would be to run the front straight over the winners podium and give the drivers some air time. Grin
RBurns17
Feature Winner

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »

Yeah, they did go all out for us, especially considering they have a race next Sunday. But they also enjoyed watching their son race in the Sr. Rookie class. It looks like the chances of this race happening next year are pretty good.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: