USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:35:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone goin' to Mac this wknd??  (Read 5923 times)
racn4fun
Rookie

« on: August 20, 2009, 08:15:24 AM »

Hello to all.  We finally got a QM bought for my now 5yr old daughter.  Its an NC.  We plan on comin to Mac this wknd on Saturday to get to talk to some of our fellow "family members".  Would anyone be willing to talk to us and show us the ropes a little?  We come from a racing family, but nothing like this.  My hubby ran street stcoks since he was 15, so this is a new experience, even for him.  And of course, mom is always trying to learn!!  Good luck to all and hopefully we'll meet some of you on Saturday.  Just look for the red shirts, that have my hubbys' race logo on them.  (R and B Racing #96) Smiley
ssssmoke
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 10:26:34 AM »

great people at mac. anyone will be willing to help
ANB1
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 11:32:11 AM »

good luck to your daughter.  let me know how you all do! 

Aaron-
Barr
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 12:06:21 PM »

Grussdog
We will be more than willing to help with anything you need. We will be there Friday night as well as Saturday. My name is Chad Barr. ( My sons name is Ryan The car is Orange and blue with flames on it #21. He races in the JR.Honda Class) I currently run a street stock on the dirt as well. My wife and I come from a racing family as well I started in quarter midgets and have been racing something every since.
Hope to see ya this weekend
Chad Barr
Mac-O-Chee
Vice President
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 12:08:03 PM by Barr » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: